Saturday 11 April 2009

My opening post.

Hi all, i think this has to be my first post on this blog!

I originally opened the account so i could show my appreciation by following the blogs i come across....well now it's time to evolve this idea.

On my travels in blogland, i am always impressed with the places i visit and the new paintshop PSP things i find.

From templates, to freebies, to kits and tutorials, i thought that here would be a great place to compile them all.

I have been in the tagging community for about 4 yrs, and from Ebay to forums to blogger everyone i know has evolved, from becoming copyright compliant, to tagging with always lists, then tutorials, scrappers, shop owners and tutorial writers.....

I lead a varied online life and intend to share it with anyone that will listen lol

Please, enjoy my blog!

Missy x

No comments: